An electricity meter on each floor measures the total electricity consumption per floor. This is then divided up between all the tenants on that floor based on the leased area, with due regard for the term of the lease.
Each tenant is assigned to one of the following categories:
- Low usage (80%) - areas without work stations, such as treatment and meeting rooms
- Normal usage (100%) - all office functions
- High usage (120%) - telecom rooms, computer rooms and other areas without a separate electricity meter
Exceptions to the above:
• tenants on levels 1 and 2 are equipped with their own consumption meter;
• tenants who use equipment with a higher energy consumption than average and / or of a certain size will have their own consumption meters installed in consultation;
• on the other floors, the total consumption of the floor of the rented square meters is divided pro rata among all tenants on the relevant floor, with due of the rental period.